Old songs from 2009-2010, not included in official album releases but occasionally appearing in various artist compilations. Remastered and edited. This release is a precursor to the upcoming CERUMENTRIC album, which is currently in the works.
The CERUMENTRIC track “There Goes The Floor” is featured in this summer mixtape by Ian Urrutia of Vandals On The Wall, a music blog featuring quality indie music from the Philippines. Download for free via this link.
All digital albums now for FREE DOWNLOAD or pay-what-you-want, if you’re feeling generous. At least share the music with a friend. 🙂
The whole album for only $3! Soon to be released in iTunes.
Apologies for not posting here for such a long time…MySpace and Facebook ate too much of the attention. So anyway:
1. CERUMENTRIC was nominated for Best Dance Act-Solo in the AVIMA Awards 2009 (http://voize.my). I did not win, but it was the biggest exposure I’ve ever had so far and I have nothing but big thanks to the VOIZE people of Malaysia, Siva Chandran, Rachel Chan, etc. Thanks a lot to those who voted and supported CERUMENTRIC. Three albums are coming your way (of course, you have to pay a bit for it, or I’ll go hungry.), and I really worked hard on them.
2. Work is almost done on the third album. I’m planning on releasing all three albums this year. More choices for you!
3. CERUMENTRIC is now on Facebook! If you don’t find anything new here, just go to:
4. The CERUMENTRIC Pre-Release Teaser can now be downloaded at http://www.esnips.com/doc/e482f85e-726f-4f1b-9793-d605a4875e9c/CERUMENTRIC-Pre-Release-Teaser It contains free mp3 samples, new press photos, and a newly-written bio. Enjoy!
5. I’m appealing to people who can help me raise money for a good laptop that I can use for live performances. I am a freelance web designer/graphic artist/writer-editor/English tutor/sound designer/music composer/sound editor. Just email me at eafsr-at-yahoo-dot-com. My prices are cheaper than standard rates. That’s all for now.
I ended up producing two albums’ worth of music since I started out being CERUMENTRIC in 2007. As some of you reading this already know, the titles are, in release order, ‘Favor To The Disenchanted’ and ‘The Progress Of The Transplant’.
Next week will probably see the pressing (or rather, burning) of the first batch of copies. If anyone is interested in advance ordering (Philippines only), just post your comment with contact info. Probably no one is (pessimistic but true), but just in case. 🙂
I have also released an EP as The EffortLess Crusade. It’s for FREE DOWNLOAD (another item to be taken for granted by tantrummy post-adolescents, elitist geeks, gadget-humpers and sociopathic otaku-nerds. Just kidding.) See info here:The EffortLess Crusade-FREE_DOWNLOAD
My son has just started school, so I’m quite busy all week, apart from recording new tracks for an up-and-coming CERUMENTRIC EP. My studio workstation (e.g. desktop and a few pieces of sound gear) has improved a bit, and I am now able to record decent vocals thanks to my good friend Lernie’s donation (a used but very hardy Shure SM58 mic that we have extensively used since 1995).
‘An Analogue Embrace’ is also up for listening and download in NOKIA IAC (http://web-iac.nokia-asia.com/philippines/artists/cerumentricmusic) . Please vote and place comments if you can. Thanks for the people in Thailand (esp. GoodKnife-http://www.myspace.com/goodknife; who uploaded ‘Sit Back And Watch’ in IMEEM), Vietnam and Malaysia where I had the most IAC downloads and plays. I may not know you all, but your support is invaluable.
Many thanks to Paolo O. Cruz-ipisdei for updating the CERUMENTRIC Last.FM profile and including the song tracks in his ‘scrobbles’.
The pre-release teaser of the up and coming album “Favor To The Disenchanted” can now be downloaded for free in Multiply. Just log in, download and leave a short sweet note. Don’t be a sap, you’re getting someone else’s hard work for free.